Jonathan Taylor is the founder and owner of Studio 61 Wealth Management Ltd
Individuals who carry on regulated activities need to demonstrate they have sufficient experience and qualifications to provide regulated advice. A professional body supervises anyone providing regulated advice to clients.
The professional body responsible for ensuring the Jonathan taylor has the appropriate qualifications to advise clients is the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The Chartered Insurance Institute issues a statement for all advisors who are members of the CII process. The CII has checks that advisors meet the required qualification standard and confirms the advisor has signed an annual declaration stating that they have kept their knowledge up to date and complied with the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice for Approved Persons (APER). A copy of the current statement form the CII is included here.
Jonathan Taylor has the following qualifications from the CII:
- R01 – Financial services, regulation & ethics
- R02 – Investment principles and risk
- R03 – Personal taxation
- R04 – Pensions and retirement planning
- R05 – Financial protection
- R06 – Financial planning practice
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- J10 – Discretionary investment management
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- J12 – Individual Securities Advice and Dealing
- CF06 – Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- IF7 Private Medical Insurance